How to play
- Place a bet. The initial stake is determined before the start of a game.
- The maximum stake is 1225259.21 UGX, the minimum stake is 400.00 UGX.
- Battleship is played on 2 grids of 100 cells (10×10). One of the grids is yours, the other is your opponent's. Before the game starts, create your navy by dragging 10 warships from the dashboard and arranging them on your grid. You and your opponent each have a fleet made up of the following ships:
Class of ship Size (number of cells) Number of ships Battleship 4 1 Cruiser 3 2 Destroyer 2 3 Powerboat 1 4
- You and your opponent take turns attacking the enemy ships by firing shots. If it’s a hit, you can take another shot.
- The first player to sink all 10 enemy ships wins the game.
- If you win, your bet will be paid out at odds of (x2).
If you experience any problems, please contact us within 3 days of finishing the game.
Win at sea – sink your enemy's ships!