How to play
How to play
- Place a bet. The initial stake is determined before the start of a game.
- The maximum stake is 1264472.78 UGX, the minimum stake is 400.00 UGX.
- At the start of a game, you and your opponent are dealt 3 cards each. The top card of the remaining deck is turned face up and placed under the deck – this is the trump suit for this game.
- Now you can make the first move with one, two or three cards of the same suit.
- Your opponent must beat your card by playing a higher card of the same suit or a trump card. If your opponent beats all the cards, he takes all the cards played in this trick (the cards laid on the table by both players). If at least one card remains unbeaten, you take the trick.
- If the trick remains unbeaten, you must then place cards face down on the table (you need to lay down the same number of cards as you took when you picked up the trick). During the game you can see the sum of points of the cards that are laid face up.
- Players take turns drawing cards from the deck, until they have three cards each. The player who took the last trick draws first.
- The first player to declare the end of the game and to take 31 points or more wins the game. Both players' cards are automatically revealed.
- Players can only declare the end of the game during their turn. If a player reveals their cards, their opponent’s points are also counted.
- If a player declares the end of the game but has not scored 31 points, they lose the game.
- Bura – any three trump cards. If a player has this combination, they win the turn regardless of the number of points. When this happens, the player takes the opponent's cards and lays them face up. If the opponent also has this combination, the cards are placed on the table to see if the opponent beats them in accordance with the rules.
- Moscow – three aces. If a player has Moscow, they win immediately, even if their opponent has Bura.
- Molodka – three cards of the same suit. If a player has this combination during the opponent’s turn, they can make a move instead of their opponent with all three cards or reveal the cards. This rule does not apply if the opponent has Bura or Moscow.
Card ranking in a deck of 36 cards: 6, 7, 8, 9, J, Q, K, 10, A
Card values from 6 to Ace: 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 3, 4, 10, 11
If you experience any problems, please contact us within 3 days of finishing the game.
Bura – have fun and win real money at the same time!