Make your choice!
Select stake amount!
You have won
Draw! Your winnings:
Unlucky. Try again?
Relax and take a break with "Rock–Paper–Scissors"!
How to play
- - Place a bet. The initial stake is determined before the start of a game.
- - The maximum stake is 1250838.75 UGX, the minimum stake is 400.00 UGX.
- - Select one of the objects: rock, paper or scissors.
- - Your hand is on the left, your opponent's is on the right.
- - Participants sway their fists at "One... Two... Three". On "Three" they simultaneously open their palms and form one of three shapes with their hands: rock, paper or scissors.
- - Game odds: win – х2, draw – х0.9, loss – х0
- - The winner is determined by the following rules:
- Rock beats scissors ("rock crushes scissors")
- Scissors beat paper ("scissors cut paper")
- Paper beats rock ("paper covers rock")
All you need to do for a successful round: place a bet, select an object and win!