Chip value (UGX)
To start the game, you need to
Predict where the ball will land!
- The game is played at a roulette table, which has a wheel and a betting area with numbers. The wheel contains 37 pockets numbered from 0 to 36 in a set sequence, typical of European roulette. The zero pocket is green and the others are red or black.
- The initial stake is determined before the start of the game.
- The maximum stake is 62583903.23 UGX, the minimum stake is 2502 UGX.
- To place a bet, drag a chip of the desired value into the betting area or click on the betting area and select a chip.
- To cancel a bet, press “Remove all chips”.
- When you have finished placing your chips, press “Spin”. The wheel and the ball will start spinning in opposite directions. The ball will eventually land in one of the numbered pockets on the wheel.
- Your potential winnings depend on the type of bet you make.
|Straight-up Bet||Bet on any single number.||36|
|Split Bet||Bet on two adjacent numbers by placing a chip on the line that divides the two numbers.||18|
|Corner Bet||Bet on four numbers by placing a chip on the common corner of all four numbers.||9|
|Dozen Bet||Bet on twelve numbers by placing your chip on one of the three boxes marked "1st 12", "2nd 12", or "3rd 12".||3|
|Column Bet||Bet on which column of twelve numbers will contain the winning number by placing a chip in one of the boxes marked “3 to 1”.||3|
|Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High (1–18)/(19–36)||This bet is placed on one of the six boxes on the side of the betting area. Half of the roulette numbers are included in each bet, according to the description in the box. 0 is not included in any of them. Each box encompasses 18 numbers.||2|
If you experience any problems, please contact us within 3 days of finishing the game.
Looking for a thrill? Then place your bets Ladies and Gentlemen!